“Week 14.. Progress 2 Final Project”

This week I finished about 2/4 of my project. I used the Audacity recording to create my upstream style video which is the masterpiece of my project. My video us over ten minutes which is longer than I kind of expected. Recordings of  yourself and your surroundings trying to make sure noises don’t ruin your sound production is quite challenging. Volume frequency is everything. I’m still working on the plot of my story, which is in a supernatural world with characters with superpowers. I thought doing a story was piece of cake but it is quite challenging. I am editing out certain scenes and working on the transitions. WHEW! However, I am thrilled to see how the final product will turn be! I am in the process of finding shift changers in my music or special effect scenes that can match with the video. Will see… To Be continued.